Free Shipping On Orders Over £50.
Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 400g vine tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 4 Romano peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, bashed in their skin
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- few basil leaves garnish
- 25ml single cream
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the tomatoes, onion and peppers in a roasting tin, toss with the oil and season. Nestle in the garlic then roast for 25-30 mins until all the veg has softened and slightly caramelised. Squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins into the tin.
- Transfer into a saucepan, mix in the vinegar then blend everything with the Bamix C blade.
- You will need to add enough water to loosen to your preferred consistency.
- Taste for seasoning, then spoon into two bowls and top each with a spoonful of cream a few basil leaves and drizzle of olive oil. Serve with warm bread.