Free Shipping On Orders Over £50. For guaranteed Xmas delivery order by 1pm 16th Dec.
Green Matcha Pancakes
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup rice milk or other favourite milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps Matcha powder
- coconut oil for frying
- Pop all of the ingredients into the Bamix beaker and blend using the Whisk blade until smooth.
- Add ½ tsp coconut oil into a frying pan and melt over a medium heat.
- Take ¼ cup of the pancake batter and pour it into the pan. Fry gently until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, then flip and fry for 1 minute until slightly golden.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all the batter is gone, and serve with fruit, yoghurt and a drizzle of coconut syrup.
- These are best eaten immediately or can you store in an airtight tin for up to 2 days in the fridge, or freeze for up to 1 month.